From: Ernie from Dunedin NZ Ernie from Dunedin on
Currently this card game appears at the top left of my 21 inch screen.
I wish to have it in the centre touching the bottom of the screen each time
it appears. How do I achieve this.

Thank you for your interest.
Bushy
From: Tom Willett on
And your Microsoft Word question is?

"Ernie from Dunedin NZ" <Ernie from Dunedin NZ(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:E05D1650-D1CA-4E1C-96FB-CF8EC0D17277(a)microsoft.com...
: Currently this card game appears at the top left of my 21 inch screen.
: I wish to have it in the centre touching the bottom of the screen each
time
: it appears. How do I achieve this.
:
: Thank you for your interest.
: Bushy

From: Jerry on
Go to "My Computer." Double-click on "Local Disk (C:)." Hit Ctrl-A and then
Delete. That should do the trick.

(Actually, I'm just kidding. That would erase the entire contents of your
hard drive. After I typed up this little joke, I realized that anybody
dimwitted enough to post a question like this to a Microsoft Word discussion
group might be stupid enough to do what I said. Don't do it.)