From: tico684 on
I have two or three folks who, having opened outlook successfully, are
dealing with the log-in splash screen every 10-20 seconds. they can chose
any of the buttons at the bottom (Submit, Cancel, etc..) with the same
results in the pop-up screen going away, but it continues to return. These
folks are among many who are using a roaming profile in an enterprise
environment.

They have no problem logging into the network.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.
--
Tico
From: VanguardLH on
tico684 wrote:

> I have two or three folks who, having opened outlook successfully, are
> dealing with the log-in splash screen every 10-20 seconds. they can chose
> any of the buttons at the bottom (Submit, Cancel, etc..) with the same
> results in the pop-up screen going away, but it continues to return. These
> folks are among many who are using a roaming profile in an enterprise
> environment.
>
> They have no problem logging into the network.
>
> Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Outlook version? Windows version? Type of e-mail account? Type of mail
server(s)? Without any details, responses will be just as unfocused.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Boutlook+%2B%22remember+password%22

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asupport.microsoft.com+%2Boutlook+%2B%22remember+password%22