From: JoeM on
When I format my pivot table my date colum / row needs to do my weeks
starting on friday through thursday rather than sunday through saturday.

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:12:01 -0800, JoeM <JoeM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I format my pivot table my date colum / row needs to do my weeks
>starting on friday through thursday rather than sunday through saturday.

You have now, for the first time, revealed that you are using a pivot table to
look at your data.

When you group by days, you are given an option to select a starting date. I
would suggest starting with a Friday.
--ron
From: JoeM on
I guess then I have another problem then, when doing a report off the cell, I
need to do the weekly breakdown, but the week only be Friday thru Thursday
versus Sunday thru Saturday, in a regular excel spreadsheet.

Thanks
Joe

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:07:01 -0800, JoeM <JoeM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I guess then I have another problem then, when doing a report off the cell, I
>need to do the weekly breakdown, but the week only be Friday thru Thursday
>versus Sunday thru Saturday, in a regular excel spreadsheet.
>
>Thanks
>Joe

Joel,

You've been posting here for four days about a problem. You ignored the
recommendation I made in my first response as to how to clarify your request,
and the bits and pieces that you have provided have not been sufficient for me
to make any kind of suggestion, other than the one about a pivot table when you
indicated you were using one.

So unless you can be more specific, there is nothing more I can do.

And by the way, I have no idea what you mean when you write "when doing a
report off the cell".

Hopefully someone will be able to take the bits and pieces you've posted and be
of some help to you. Good luck.

--ron