From: JoeM on
I need to pull weekly data (Friday thru Thursday) and also, create my weeks
by Friday thru Thursday
From: JoeM on
I guess I should have added that I am pulling this off a date format of:
03/01/2009
Joe

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:04:01 -0800, JoeM <JoeM(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I need to pull weekly data (Friday thru Thursday) and also, create my weeks
>by Friday thru Thursday

You're problem is not difficult, but the vagueness of your request has probably
discouraged most responders (including me).

Perhaps if you provide some detail as to how your data is set up; as well as
some example data and what you want for a result; you will see more responses.
--ron
From: JoeM on
ssorry about the vagnueness. My field, let's call date recieved. First I need
to pull everything on Friday morning from the previous week of Friday through
Thursday, then I always need to do my previous weeks by Friday through
thursday.

For instance I need to go back to the start of the year and run my reports
for each week but instead of the normal mon thru friday, I need to do Friday
thru Thrusday. Didn't know if it would be worth setting up an Access table
with the dates or can I use a Formula in excel. I'm assuming there's probably
a formula I can run ever Friday morning to get the Last Seven days. That
would take care of everything going forward???

Best Regards,
JoeM

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:01:01 -0800, JoeM <JoeM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>ssorry about the vagnueness. My field, let's call date recieved. First I need
>to pull everything on Friday morning from the previous week of Friday through
>Thursday, then I always need to do my previous weeks by Friday through
>thursday.
>
>For instance I need to go back to the start of the year and run my reports
>for each week but instead of the normal mon thru friday, I need to do Friday
>thru Thrusday. Didn't know if it would be worth setting up an Access table
>with the dates or can I use a Formula in excel. I'm assuming there's probably
>a formula I can run ever Friday morning to get the Last Seven days. That
>would take care of everything going forward???
>
>Best Regards,
>JoeM

I guess I was not clear enough in my suggestion as to how to clarify your
requirements. Perhaps someone else will be able to. Sorry.
--ron