From: David A on
I haven't touched 2003 for quite a while and I can't get past tril period has
expired, this version no longer functions. Order or Quit
--
Davidsgtc
From: Ronx on
The trial period for FP2003 expired at least three years ago. If yours is a trial version, then you may as well uninstall it. FrontPage is no longer on sale or supported (though Amazon or Ebay may have copies).

If it is a retail version - then try a repair or reinstall.

FrontPage has been replaced by SharePoint Designer or Expression Web. There is a trial for Expression Web at http://www.microsoft.com/expression
If you buy or own Expression web v3 now, the next version is free. If you have a full copy of FrontPage, Microsoft Office or Adobe web product the you qualify for upgrade pricing.

Sharepoint Designer is a free download, combining FrontPage 2003 with Expression Web v1. You will have to search Microsoft.com for the link.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

David A expressed precisely :