From: Netman on
Having used http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroup to help
sort out my problems for some 5 years or more, can you please tell me
where I should click to, firstly to recall previous questions and
answers, and secondly to perhaps ask a new question.

Are we going to lose the experts views on our issuses, Stefan, Ronx,
Kathleen, Chris, and Tom to name a few of those who have kindly and
willingly offered their help over the years? To you all my sincere
thanks.
Lastly are the previous Q&A going to be archived and accessable
please.
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
To ask new questions related to FrontPage Go to
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addworks/threads
(you can filter the web based Answers Forum by FrontPage for the Application)

And you will no longer have access to prior posts in this NNTP newsgroup after it closes
Although if you've downloaded posts in the past that you want to save for reference
- Create a folder in your newsreader (say OldNews under Local Folders in Outlook Express)
- Drag any posts you want to save to that folder

From: Mir on

From: Mir on
I too am in a state of mourning. I have used this forum via its web interface
with its search function, and I have found it to be the very best source of
help for FrontPage and html issues. Thank you Stefan, and thanks to everyone
who gave advice here over the years.

From: Netman on
On May 24, 10:23 am, "Stefan B Rusynko" <sbr_en...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> To ask new questions related to FrontPage Go tohttp://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addworks/threads
> (you can filter the web based Answers Forum by FrontPage for the Application)
>
> And you will no longer have access to prior posts in this NNTP newsgroup after it closes
> Although if you've downloaded posts in the past that you want to save for reference
> - Create a folder in your newsreader (say OldNews under Local Folders in Outlook Express)
> - Drag any posts you want to save to that folder

> SBR @ ENJOY (-:              [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
> "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;
>
> "Netman" <michaelbai...(a)telefonica.net> wrote in messagenews:51ef9a0c-97a9-4854-8e69-489db88717ab(a)r9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com...
>
> Having usedhttp://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroup to help
> sort out my problems for some 5 years or more, can you please tell me
> where I should click to, firstly to recall previous questions and
> answers, and secondly to perhaps ask a new question.
>
> Are we going to lose the experts views on our issuses, Stefan, Ronx,
> Kathleen, Chris, and Tom to name a few of those who have kindly and
> willingly offered their help over the years? To you all my sincere
> thanks.
> Lastly are the previous Q&A going to be archived and accessable
> please.

Many thanks Stefan, look forward to seeing you on the "Other Side"
Mick
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Linked Forms