From: Tina Clarke on
"Netman" <michaelbailey(a)telefonica.net> wrote in message
> Having used http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroup to help
> sort out my problems for some 5 years or more, can you please tell me
> where I should click to, firstly to recall previous questions and
> answers, and secondly to perhaps ask a new question.
>
> Are we going to lose the experts views on our issuses, Stefan, Ronx,
> Kathleen, Chris, and Tom to name a few of those who have kindly and
> willingly offered their help over the years? To you all my sincere
> thanks.
> Lastly are the previous Q&A going to be archived and accessable
> please.

You won't lose any of the MVPs but you might not find all of them in the ms
forums. There have always been 'other' third party places to get your
questions answered.. When I first started using fp I looked for all the
places for help I could find. There are other forums and lists still around.

http://www.timeforweb.com/frontpage/
http://www.frontpagetalk.com/forums/default.asp
http://www.talkfrontpage.com/
http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=256