From: rulerrock on
I just bought Frontpage 2003 on Ebay- seller assures me the software has been
deleted, but had been activated. I bought FP to use in the future on a new
computer that I plan to buy in 2011 - so I do not want to activate the
software now, but probably in 2011. Since Microsoft is discontinuing support
to FP, 1) will I be able to activate the FP software in a year or 2- and 2)
if I use the telephone activation, can I "delete" the "old" activation and
get 2 new activations on my computers without a problem. I'm hesitant to to
try to activate the software now on my current computer since I really want
to use it on the new computer next year and if I only get 1 activation I
don't want to mess myself up.

From: Dan L on
Why not call Microsoft Support directly instead of soliciting opinions from
this peer discussion group? Go to the source!

From: MikeR on
DCarr wrote:
> Any particular reason for staying with FrontPage, since the extensions are no
> longer supported and you have to do major cleanup on the HTML?
>
> I am interested in any GOOD reason, since I still own FrontPage 2000 but use
> it merely for layouts...
>
> Deb

One reason would be familiarity. After all, you don't have to use the extensions to
use FP.

I moved to SharePoint Designer however. It's a little more oriented toward CSS.

Mike