From: Phillip on
Hi,
When I try to publish my web pages I get the message:
An unknown WinINet error has occurred (code 12110).
If I click OK and publish again the error will appear again. If I keep
trying publish, OK..... my pages will finally upload.
Why do I get this error and how do I resolve the problem?
Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Phil
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
That error means the ftp session is already in progress.
Are you uploading large files?

--
Rob Giordano