From: abc on
Can you please help as I am moving to a new pc and want to try to
install FP 2002. Can you please let me know if it's possible to install
just FP 2002 from Office XP? Alternatively I've googled FP, to download
the software from the internet but able to find it.

I've also read that that Expression Web is it's replacement, but it's
very expensive. I just wanted something like FP or Expression Web,
maily for the folder and sub-folder structure that it offers. I've
looked at a couple of alternatives but can't find similar folder
structres. If someone can advise me that would be great.

From: Ronx on
The upgrade for expression Web costs about us$79 or £90 (gbp) at the
Microsoft store - at the moment (until January 8 2010) it is available
around $55.30 from Microsoft in US only.
(US only)
http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Expression-Web-3-Upgrade/product/A2097139

You are eligible for the upgrade pricing since you have FrontPage or MS
Office.

You can install just FrontPage from the Office CD - do a custom install, and
choose just those components you require. If you have a later version of
Office already installed, do not install any Office Tools from the CD
containing FrontPage, and you may have to repair the existing Office
installation.

A free 60 day trial for Expression Web is available from
http://www.microsoft.com/expression/try-it/default.aspx?filter=web3

FrontPage has never been available for legal download, except as part of an
MSDN subscription or a trial version that is no longer available.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Dan L on
Office XP did not include FrontPage 2002, so no, it is not possible to
"install just FP from Office XP". The other replies should help you with
alternatives.

From: Ronx on
Office XP came in several versions, at least two of which included FrontPage
2002 (AKA FrontPage XP):

Office XP Premium Special Edition Upgrade - installing FP from this will
require a previous version of FrontPage, or Office 2000 with FrontPage.

Office XP Professional with FrontPage