From: C Tate on
I would like to practice creating a website in Frontpage 2003. Although I've
looked at the Office online site and gone through some of their lessons, I
found them a bit basic. I'd like to move one step up, as it were, and create
a whole website using Frontpage and wondered if there are any good tutorials
out there which would take you through the process of building a while site,
step by step?

Thanks in advance.

From: Stefan B Rusynko on
See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/frontpage/CH063546801033.aspx

From: C Tate on
Thanks but as I said I already went through those lessons. What I am looking
for is a course that will take me through building a sample site.