From: M Colodzin on
Help!

Today I tried to open my project plan in MS Project 2003 using the File ->
Open command and it simply wasn't there. No projects appeared in the dialog
box from which you select the project plan you want to open. I then tried
to open it from within PWA by selecting it in the Project Center View and
clicking on the MS Project icon. MS Project came up and connected to the
server as normal, but nothing opened. When I returned to PWA, I got an error
saying "The selected project could not be opened in Project."

I verifed that the project still appears in PWA, and all information is
present and avaiable for users. I also verified that my network connect was
stil active and that I could access other files with no problem. These were
non-published.mpp files from the File -> Open -> Open from File command.
Lastly, users were able to submit timesheets without any problem.

There is currently only one published project on project server so I can't
tell if this is isolated to this particular project or a problem with the
server (or SQL DB.)

I had been working with no problems in the project plan just an hour earlier.

Any suggestions/help will be very gratefully appreciated. Needless to say,
my client is not pleased.

Many thanks in advance.
--
Michelle Colodzin, PMP