From: Tony M on
when I open FP 2003 and try to open a
page I get this message.

server error: the url "c:\My Web Sites" is not contained within a windows
SharePoint Services Site.

and nothing opens. How can I fix this.

Everything was ok until I started fiddling about trying to change home.html
to index.html

Tried to change them using Edit/Replace/Findwhat...ReplaceWith in search
options the "All Pages" are greyed out

I think it must be tied to the sharepoint problem. Really need some urgent
help
to get out of this mess.

Tony M

From: Jens Peter Karlsen [FP-MVP] on
Do not attemt to open the site as a sharepoint site if it isn't.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

From: Steve Easton on
When the "Open Site" dialog opens, click the "My Network Places" icon and then try opening it from the list that
appears.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

From: Tony M on
Have No idea how it happened to change to sharepoint, I must have clicked
something..but WHAT ?
is there any way of changing it back ?

Tony M