From: OBIE1 on
On a remote web site, when I try to make changes and save page, I get a
'verifying document properties' dialogue box. This is followed by a "Front
Page encountered an error and needs to close message, after which Front Page
Closes, without incoratting changes to the site. This not a new site and the
problem just started in the past few days. I have had ISP working on
permissions from their end, but to no avail. Any suggestions would be
helpful. I can edit other local sites which are on my computer without a
problem and for this reason believe that it has something to do with site
settings for the on-line site, either on the site itself or Front Page.Thanks
Wayne