From: Joe788 on
Anyone do their own fruit juicing and have a machine they are really
happy with? I'm looking to purchase one.

Based on what I get paid price isn't an object and spending several
thousand dollars might be something I'd consider if the machine works
very well, you don't have to do a ton of prep work and the machine is
easy to clean.

From: Joe788 on

> Based on what I get paid price isn't an object

I remember the first time I got a job that took me *above* the poverty
line. Of course, I was 18 when that happened, not in my 50's. LOL!
From: Cross-Slide on
On Jun 13, 11:06 am, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone do their own fruit juicing and have a machine they are really
> happy with?  I'm looking to purchase one.
>
> Based on what I get paid price isn't an object and spending several
> thousand dollars might be something I'd consider if the machine works
> very well, you don't have to do a ton of prep work and the machine is
> easy to clean.

Why not go down to the salvation army and see if they have anything
they can give you.
Do you have electricity in your alley? Will one of the other cadcam
bloggers try to steal you cord, to sell for the copper?
Good luck with that.
From: Cliff on
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:11:16 -0700 (PDT), Cross-Slide <3t3d(a)centurytel.net>
wrote:

>On Jun 13, 11:06�am, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Anyone do their own fruit juicing and have a machine they are really
>> happy with? �I'm looking to purchase one.
>>
>> Based on what I get paid price isn't an object and spending several
>> thousand dollars might be something I'd consider if the machine works
>> very well, you don't have to do a ton of prep work and the machine is
>> easy to clean.
>
>Why not go down to the salvation army and see if they have anything
>they can give you.

Based on his past he's already living there.
He could probaby beg old fruit & pay his bunkies to squash it
if he has a few dimes left.

>Do you have electricity in your alley? Will one of the other cadcam
>bloggers try to steal you cord, to sell for the copper?
>Good luck with that.

Did his bog die? Too many alligators?

Still feel sorry for his abandoned wife & daughters.
--
Cliff