From: Joe788 on
It's a great state, the best place to live and work in the U.S. and a
great place to be a machinist but we need better leadership.

www.jerrybrown.org

From: Jim Stewart on
Joe788 wrote:
> It's a great state, the best place to live and work in the U.S. and a
> great place to be a machinist but we need better leadership.
>
> www.jerrybrown.org

This is a troll, right?

From: Gunner Asch on
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:15:38 -0700, Jim Stewart <jstewart(a)jkmicro.com>
wrote:

>Joe788 wrote:
>> It's a great state, the best place to live and work in the U.S. and a
>> great place to be a machinist but we need better leadership.
>>
>> www.jerrybrown.org
>
>This is a troll, right?

Unfortunately..probably not.

Which just shows one the typical sort of mentally ill person that is a
Liberal/Leftwinger

There are far far too many of them. Must be the result of additives in
food, or a genetic defect.

But..in less than 2 yrs.....<VBG> they will mostly be dead.

I wonder who is going to kill this clown?

Not me of course. Ill be sitting on my front porch..90 miles to his
north, listening to the rising body counts being reported on the radio.

Thats my story and Im sticking to it.

Gunner

From: Joe788 on
On Jun 16, 4:15 pm, Jim Stewart <jstew...(a)jkmicro.com> wrote:
> Joe788 wrote:
> > It's a great state, the best place to live and work in the U.S. and a
> > great place to be a machinist but we need better leadership.
>
> >www.jerrybrown.org
>
> This is a troll, right?

Not at all, Jim.

Jerry Brown has a great track record and the political experience
getting things done that the other candidates who are running don't
have.
From: Joe788 on
On Jun 16, 5:16 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 4:15 pm, Jim Stewart <jstew...(a)jkmicro.com> wrote:
>
> > Joe788 wrote:
> > > It's a great state, the best place to live and work in the U.S. and a
> > > great place to be a machinist but we need better leadership.
>
> > >www.jerrybrown.org
>
> > This is a troll, right?
>
> Not at all, Jim.
>
> Jerry Brown has a great track record and the political experience
> getting things done that the other candidates who are running don't
> have.

Jon, clearly you contrive your political opinions the same way you get
your CAD/CAM opinions: Blind faith in advertisements and press
releases. LOL!