From: CCurl VPC on

Lately, in one of my VPCs, I have started getting the dreaded "" message
when I try to <alt>-enter into full screen mode.

This is weird because full screen mode has worked as expected for a long
time, and I am not aware of any specific changes that would have made it
stop working. However, I do have Window Update enabled and it is always
installing updates.

I have tried re-installing the VM Additions and rebooting both the VM
and the host PC.

The other curious new behavior is this ... I have 2 monitors and I
always locate the VPC on monitor 2. Until recently it would always
restore the VPC window back to the monitor on which it was closed. Now
it restores it to monitor 1. Again, this is a recent change in behavior.

Any thoughts?

--
CCurl VPC