From: repent34 on
I recently received this error message when opening the source DB in
Access 2007.

I have attached two jpg pics.

Does this error message give enough details for someone to point me in
the right direction for a fix?

The last time I developed and worked in this DB everything worked
fine.

I get this error when clicking on a control that runs a query macro
against a backend DB consisting of about 15 tables.

I should mention the error comes into play when trying to run the
frontend on a client W/S. I don't see the error while on my W/S which
is my developer W/S and has Access 2007. The clients running the
front end have the MS Access Runtime installed.

thanks for any and all help
From: Gina Whipp on
Check the References on your Client's machine. Sounds like ther might be
one missing.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: repent34 on
Can I do that if they only have the Access Runtime installed? I didn't
have to check anyrthing when I set them up, I only installed the
Runtime and supplied them with the Access front end on their desktop
and it all ran fine. Not sure where or why it broke. Can you advise
me fiurther please?

chris

From: Bob Barrows on
repent34(a)hotmail.com wrote:
> I recently received this error message when opening the source DB in
> Access 2007.
>
> I have attached two jpg pics.
>
> Does this error message give enough details for someone to point me in
> the right direction for a fix?
>
> The last time I developed and worked in this DB everything worked
> fine.
>
> I get this error when clicking on a control that runs a query macro
> against a backend DB consisting of about 15 tables.
>
> I should mention the error comes into play when trying to run the
> frontend on a client W/S. I don't see the error while on my W/S which
> is my developer W/S and has Access 2007. The clients running the
> front end have the MS Access Runtime installed.
>
> thanks for any and all help

You will need to use one of the subroutines available on the web to identify
and perhaps fix the missing References on that machine. I know a couple of
MVPs have versions of that sub on their websites. Here's one:
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=92526

There are more to be found via this google search:
http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHMG_en-USUS291US303&aq=2&oq=missing+references&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=access+vba+missing+references

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"

From: Repent34 on
can you tell me where in my DB I need to place that code?