From: Lars Rune Nøstdal on
On Dec 23, 2:55 am, verec <ve...(a)mac.com> wrote:
> On 2009-12-20 21:23:11 +0000, Lars Rune Nøstdal <larsnost...(a)gmail.com> said:
>
> > I saw the last one making a later post on the Clojure list
> > showing he had not actually understood much _at all_ with regards to
> > what he was talking about, or promoting, or whatever. Nice.
>
> If by "the last one" you mean: me, you'd rather come up with
> an actual URL pointing to my "later post",

Yeah, that sentence (for one..) could have been better, but
regardless, if I had meant you; I would _certainly_ have said "you"
and not things like "the last one" and "he".

> otherwise, well, you already know what *you* are.

Hm, an infidel? .. lol
From: verec on
On 2009-12-20 21:23:11 +0000, Lars Rune Nøstdal <larsnostdal(a)gmail.com> said:

> I saw the last one making a later post on the Clojure list
> showing he had not actually understood much _at all_ with regards to
> what he was talking about, or promoting, or whatever. Nice.

If by "the last one" you mean: me, you'd rather come up with
an actual URL pointing to my "later post", otherwise, well,
you already know what *you* are.
--
JFB

First  |  Prev  |