From: John Kaufmann on
In a message dated 2010.06.30 04:34 -0500, Ashim Banerjee wrote:

> Very recently we have been using open office suit in our organisation in
> lieu of Ms. Offce. Really it is excellent. I had put forward an issue to
> Micriosoft regarding an Excel function, but I don't know whether the issue
> has been solved by them or not. It would be very much useful as well helpful
> to open office users like us, if you could solve the issue. Forwarded letter
> is attached herewith so that you can study the issue.
> From: ASHIM BANERJEE <banerjee.ashim(a)rediffmail.com>
> Date: Jun 29, 2010 10:52 PM
> Subject: Fw: Ashim Banerjee - Excel functiontions - 1-956078302 [RJ]
> To: ashimbanerjee(a)niccoparks.com
> Very recently I have seen the new version of windows i.e. Windows Vista and
> Office 2007 is going to be released. I don't know whether the inbuilt
> function which I am going to tell is available in Office 2007 or not. The
> function is, Convert number into words or words into numbers as :
>
> 22507 - > TWENTY TWO THOUSEND FIVE HUNDRED SEVEN.

Is that all you are asking: to convert a number to words? [If so, that
is a relatively trivial function that has probably been implemented in
/every/ spreadsheet program, at least by macro or user-designed
function.] If so, it would be a good idea to put that into your Subject
line, so that people who have had need of such functionality in Calc can
see the subject and offer their suggestions.

John

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org