From: fakessh on
hi all
hi wieste
hi all users of this list
hi much many people

good god, I come with the same question
I always wonder how to build a catch-all
I asked the same question on the list dovecot
http://www.mail-archive.com/postfix-users(a)postfix.org/msg22963.html
after discussion, it appears that the work of a local delivery agent could
not have catch-all

the mailing list are to share knowledge

ps : god bless all them
its my proper thinks