From: Stephen Carville on
Today Postmaster forwarded me a message that appear to be a bounce
notification for a Success DSN from postfix. The original DSN appears
to have originated on the postfix server (mx01.lereta.com). Frankly I
didn't know they were being sent and prefer they not be. Is there
anyway to turn off just the success and verify notifications?

mail_version = 2.3.3

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:52:08 -0700
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON(a)mx01.lereta.com>
Subject: Successful Mail Delivery Report