From: Dudley Hanks on
Here's a link to Guide Dog's presentation of slide submissions:
http://www.guidedogs.com/site/R?i=5d_FaZL94ENxVcnEvGr4Mw

There's a couple shots of Mich included, and over 300 other dog images...

Enjoy,

Dudley

From: George Kerby on

On 5/5/10 10:36 AM, in article XfgEn.3423$Z6.1771(a)edtnps82, "Dudley Hanks"
<dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:

> Here's a link to Guide Dog's presentation of slide submissions:
> http://www.guidedogs.com/site/R?i=5d_FaZL94ENxVcnEvGr4Mw
>

> There's a couple shots of Mich included, and over 300 other dog images...
>

> Enjoy,
>
> Dudley

Like that shot of you and Mitch. I saw it in the tumbs and could tell by his
ears.

Not many GSD's. I wonder why...

From: Dudley Hanks on

"George Kerby" <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On 5/5/10 10:36 AM, in article XfgEn.3423$Z6.1771(a)edtnps82, "Dudley Hanks"
> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>
>> Here's a link to Guide Dog's presentation of slide submissions:
>> http://www.guidedogs.com/site/R?i=5d_FaZL94ENxVcnEvGr4Mw
>>

>> There's a couple shots of Mich included, and over 300 other dog images...
>>

>> Enjoy,
>>
>> Dudley
>>

> Like that shot of you and Mitch. I saw it in the tumbs and could tell by
> his
> ears.
>
> Not many GSD's. I wonder why...

It's sad that GDB has discontinued GSD's for guide work. As far as I know,
Mich and his sister Meachen were the last ones graduated. At that time,
there were a couple of others left in the program, but I never heard that
they graduated.

Apparently, GDB management felt that GSD's weren't issued enough, and used
excessive resources in the kennel, so the school has opted for Labradors,
golden retrievers and a cross between the two.

It's sad, because they're so smart I feel they're the best guide going.

I'll let my wife know you liked the shot she took.

Take Care,
Dudley