From: Gregoire on
Hello,

We've got a important problem with spams.
I just installed GFI MailEssentials 12 on my back-end server Exchange 2003
Enterprise and the installation has finished properly.

In the console GFI MailEssentials Configuration, I choose "Move to the
specified folder : E:\GFI\Folder"

But spams come into user's inbox and not in this folder.
I think that the software is not running, I restart SMTP service.

Any solution? Thansk a lot

From: Jan Matejka on
Hello,
When you set this folder here: AntiSpam-->GlobalActions-->Move to the
specified folder, it is folder for SPAM for Public Folders or other spam
which other modules couldnt solve. NOT for SPAM for mailbox recipients!
Each modul has their own settings what to do with SPAM on action page. Move,
Delete, Forward.......etc.

I think your product works fine.

JM

From: Gregoire on
I do not refer to this folder but to this one : GFI MailEssentials
Configuration > Anti-Spam > DNS Blacklists > Actions > Move to the
specified folder : E:\GFI\Folder

It exists a solution to test if my antispam functions properly?