From: Kevin Cheung on
I wrote a gina.dll so that it creates a shared memory using
CreateFileMapping. The shared memory is accessed by other applications during
the logon session. After logon, applications are at first able to access the
shared memory using OpenFileMapping. However, after a certain number of
times, all applications will no longer be able to access the shared memory;
OpenFileMapping and GetLastError returns ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND. The shared
memory is gone. The number of times is totally random; from 2 to more than
50. My gina.dll only frees the shared memory when the user logoff. Does
anyone know why? Thank you.

Platform: Windows XP workstation SP2 and SP3