From: Richard on
Unfortunately, that method is basically useless. It reports only very coarse
increments, e.g. 100%, 88%, 66%, 28%, 0%.

Furthermore, without a conversion to dBm, not a lot of value is contained in
the percentage value.

Can anyone tell me if TAPI reports more useful data?

Richard

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: ClearView PDF viewer