From: ah on
Could someone confirm if I would lose all my data or not on a hard reset,
please?

I can not sync anymore, although my Pocket PC connects to my laptop. I get
the message: "Sync can not be completed successfully reconnect and try
again...."

Soft reset and reboot the Vaio did not cure the problem. I was thinking of
a hard reset.

From: Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP - Mobile Devices] on
You will. Do you have any PIM info that isn't sync'ed to the desktop
Outlook? If there is, let me know and I explain how you can backup/restore
it.

--
Werner Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see my blog at http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3 -

From: ah on
What is PIM info?

Last time I could sync was last evening so it should not be too bad. Do you
think that a hard reset could cure this problem? Because if it does not, I
won't be able to re-transfer my data from my laptop to my Pocket PC. The
sync problem could be on the Vaio side. I get the code: 0x80072EFF.

--
ah

"Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP - Mobile Devices]" <here(a)and.there> wrote in
message news:%23MRretIWGHA.4924(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: Werner Ruotsalainen [MS MVP - Mobile Devices] on
In most cases, it's the hard reset that helps.

From: Tim on
Try unchecking Favorites. That has 'hit' me twice, but I ended with a hard
reset because it pissed me off. You'll be surprised at the programs you
don't reinstall.
"ah" <anonewsgr(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Could someone confirm if I would lose all my data or not on a hard reset,
> please?
>
> I can not sync anymore, although my Pocket PC connects to my laptop. I
> get the message: "Sync can not be completed successfully reconnect and try
> again...."
>
> Soft reset and reboot the Vaio did not cure the problem. I was thinking
> of a hard reset.
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: GPRS signal strength