From: ah on
Thanks for this. I had not thought of looking into this. Favourites is not
checked BUT WorldMate & WorldMatePro that have been uninstalled are checked
and this is perhaps I can not sync anymore. I can not uncheck or delete
them. Would you by any chance know how I could uncheck or delete them?

Also something strange, the checked little square near Notes is grey (like
the one near worldmate and worldmatepro) and Notes can not be unchecked
either. BTW I noticed that all the grey squares can not be modified
(checked or unchecked).

--
ah

From: Tim on
I'm far from an expert, but try exploring My PPC/Windows/Start up and
C:/Prog Files/ MS ActiveSync. I also have Resco Reg editor. It may find
something. A hard reset will fix it! Delete the device in AS, but not the
files. You can rename your PDA before your first sync and save a few steps.

From: ah on
In My device\Windows\Startup I have poutlook, sddaemon and theme refresh.
In C:\Prog files\MS activesync, lots of things. Before doing anything, I am
waiting for a reply from Mobimate, as it is their appli that provoked all
this trouble.

>> You can rename your PDA before your first sync and save a few steps. <<
I don't understand this.

From: ah on
I deleted and recreated the mobile device in ActiveSync but it did not solve
the problem.

From: ah on
I hard reset and everything is now back to normal. Thank you all for your
kind help

--
ah

"Tim" <Tim(a)XHemplemans.com> wrote in message
> I'm far from an expert, but try exploring My PPC/Windows/Start up and
> C:/Prog Files/ MS ActiveSync. I also have Resco Reg editor. It may find
> something. A hard reset will fix it! Delete the device in AS, but not the
> files. You can rename your PDA before your first sync and save a few
> steps.
> "ah" <anonewsgr(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks for this. I had not thought of looking into this. Favourites is
>> not checked BUT WorldMate & WorldMatePro that have been uninstalled are
>> checked and this is perhaps I can not sync anymore. I can not uncheck or
>> delete them. Would you by any chance know how I could uncheck or delete
>> them?
>>
>> Also something strange, the checked little square near Notes is grey
>> (like the one near worldmate and worldmatepro) and Notes can not be
>> unchecked either. BTW I noticed that all the grey squares can not be
>> modified (checked or unchecked).
>>
>> --
>> ah
>>
>> "Tim" <Tim(a)XHemplemans.com> wrote in message
>>> Try unchecking Favorites. That has 'hit' me twice, but I ended with a
>>> hard reset because it pissed me off. You'll be surprised at the programs
>>> you don't reinstall.
>>> "ah" <anonewsgr(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: GPRS signal strength
Next: WM5 change language