From: Miriam Niggles on
Hi, i have to configure 100 cellphones ( Windows Mobile 6 Standard )
manually the GPRS connection. Today i�m doing one by one manually.
My question is: are there any code in C# to programmatically create a GPRS
connection and to deploy to all the cells ?

Any code ? link o paper ?

Thanks in advanced.
Miriam

From: "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" paultobey _AT_ earthlink _DOT_ on
You might search on "provisioning". That's about as much as I know, but
it's an XML file that tells how to set the phone. You might also check in
one of the Pocket PC groups...

Paul T.

From: Miriam Niggles on
Thanks Paul.

To someone that needs to do that, here the url:

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <paultobey _AT_ earthlink _DOT_ net> escribi� en el
mensaje news:OfxDXivnKHA.4628(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...