From: Keven Corazza on
Hi,

in my netcf application I've to load several images (around 50) 24x24. The
images are loaded in an imagelist.

I've notice that the load of this images (by using resources.getobject)
require a lot of time (15 sec more or less).
Is there a way to speed up the loading of the images ?

Thank you in advance.

Keven Corazza
From: Jin Chang on
15 seconds sounds awfully long. Are you sure you're not also
including the start-up time for your netcf application itself? netcf
apps require JIT compilation which eats up initial loading time.
From: Keven Corazza on
Yes, I'm sure. This is only the time require to load the images.

"Jin Chang" wrote:

> 15 seconds sounds awfully long. Are you sure you're not also
> including the start-up time for your netcf application itself? netcf
> apps require JIT compilation which eats up initial loading time.
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: GPRS
Next: PocketOutlook - Categories