From: Karsten Baumann on
Hello NG,

how can I get a list of the PocketOutlook-Contact-Categories?

Karsten
From: Achim Bohmann on
Hi Karsten,

as far as i know there is no special list. there are some language
dependent categories that pocket outlook proposes and the "user defined"
that you can enter in contact details, tasks and appointments.

if you want a list you have to walk through the contacts and collect the
strings in the categries property. if you want to get a complete list
you also have to walk through tasks and appointments.

if i am wrong - please correct me ;)

best regards,
Achim

From: Karsten Baumann on
"Achim Bohmann" <a.bohmann(a)gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi Karsten,
>
> as far as i know there is no special list. there are some language
> dependent categories that pocket outlook proposes and the "user defined"
> that you can enter in contact details, tasks and appointments.
>
> if you want a list you have to walk through the contacts and collect the
> strings in the categries property. if you want to get a complete list you
> also have to walk through tasks and appointments.
>
> if i am wrong - please correct me ;)
>
> best regards,
> Achim

Hello,

now I walk through my contacts to get a categories-list... The problem is,
when a categorie exists without a contact, task or appointment. How can I
get this categorie?

Karsten