From: Irmen de Jong on
On 6-6-2010 14:32, Lie Ryan wrote:
> On 06/06/10 22:09, Petite Abeille wrote:
>>
>> On Jun 6, 2010, at 12:52 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, just wait until somebody builds a web-browser that runs in your web-
>>> browser!
>>
>> There you go:
>>
>> "A good browser should be able to reproduce itself. Safari 4, built entirely with valid HTML5 and CSS3."
>>

> Can't wait to see "Download Firefox for Chrome OS"

That would mean that Chrome OS *is* Firefox, because Firefox is written in itself...
Just open the following URL in Firefox to see proof of that:
chrome://browser/content/browser.xul

Irmen
From: Colin J. Williams on
On 05-Jun-10 23:03 PM, Benjamin Peterson wrote:
> ant<shimbo<at> uklinux.net> writes:
>
>> PyQt is tied to one platform.
>
> What do you mean one platform?

Source Packages

This is the latest stable version of PyQt4.
PyQt-x11-gpl-4.7.3.tar.gz Linux, UNIX source
PyQt-win-gpl-4.7.3.zip Windows source
PyQt-mac-gpl-4.7.3.tar.gz MacOS/X source

Colin W.

From: Joshua Kordani on
"Yo dawg I heard you like browsers, so we put a browser in your browser
so you can browse while you browse!" -- Xibit

From: python on
Why not a GUI based on HTML, CSS and Javascript?

To paraphrase another poster and to borrow from SQLite:

Pick any *THREE*:
- Simple
- Beautiful
- Cross-platform

Malcolm
From: python on
> Yes, just wait until somebody builds a web-browser that runs in your web-browser!

<iframe> ?

Malcolm