From: Wanna-Be Sys Admin on
MCR wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:11:41 -0700, Wanna-Be Sys Admin wrote:
>
>> Sidney Lambe wrote:
>>
>>> I am teaching people about Linux.
>>
>> You teach about Linux about as much as Charles Manson teaches about
>> love and tolerance.
>
> If he wants to promote the use of his point of view, why doesn't he
> make his own distro so we can look and see what a proper Linux install
> is like.

He lacks the skills, education or intelligence to do it, so it's like
the old saying "Yelling -- the next best thing to being right!".
Anyway, like many, I've since added Sid to my ignore list. Seeing his
posts is just like seeing spam, it doesn't do any good to see or
respond (he's not going to go away, ever).
--
Not really a wanna-be, but I don't know everything.