From: Fionn Mac Cumhaill on
Is anybody besides me using GWindows to create Windows applications?
My last requests for assistance from the members of the GWindows
mailing list produced no responses
From: Michael Bode on
Fionn Mac Cumhaill <invisible(a)hiding.from.spam> writes:

> Is anybody besides me using GWindows to create Windows applications?
> My last requests for assistance from the members of the GWindows
> mailing list produced no responses

And BTW is anybody working on a Linux port?

--
Michael Bode
From: Stephen on

Fionn Mac Cumhaill wrote:
> Is anybody besides me using GWindows to create Windows applications?

Yes.

> My last requests for assistance from the members of the GWindows
> mailing list produced no responses

I don't recall seeing a message from you. The last message I have from
that mailing list was 30 August. Perhaps I missed it. With such a small
group, it can take time for messages to be noted and addressed.

Stephen

From: Stephen on

Michael Bode wrote:

> And BTW is anybody working on a Linux port?

I've never seen any reference to a Linux port of GWindows myself.

Stephen

From: Stephen Leake on
Fionn Mac Cumhaill <invisible(a)hiding.from.spam> writes:

> Is anybody besides me using GWindows to create Windows applications?
> My last requests for assistance from the members of the GWindows
> mailing list produced no responses

I have one application that I'm trying to port to GWindows, but it's
not high on my list of things to do.

--
-- Stephe