From: BURT on
Out of all the particles what particle in the radioactive Uranium atom
nucleus will give up energy in the form a Gamma ray when the Uranium
splits? And how does one particle get all the new energy to radiate?

In physics today we weigh the whole atom to get the difference in
energy that then gets radiated by the one particle in the two new
atoms. But this does not work.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Phil H on
On Jul 23, 7:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Out of all the particles what particle in the radioactive Uranium atom
> nucleus will give up energy in the form a Gamma ray when the Uranium
> splits? And how does one particle get all the new energy to radiate?
>
> In physics today we weigh the whole atom to get the difference in
> energy that then gets radiated by the one particle in the two new
> atoms. But this does not work.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

What happens to the energy of an electron when it moves to a lower
shell?

Phil H
From: BURT on
On Jul 24, 12:27 pm, Phil H <pholma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 7:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Out of all the particles what particle in the radioactive Uranium atom
> > nucleus will give up energy in the form a Gamma ray when the Uranium
> > splits? And how does one particle get all the new energy to radiate?
>
> > In physics today we weigh the whole atom to get the difference in
> > energy that then gets radiated by the one particle in the two new
> > atoms. But this does not work.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> What happens to the energy of an electron when it moves to a lower
> shell?
>
> Phil H

How does the change in the whole atoms total mass radiate from one
particle in fusion and fission?

Mitch Raemsch
From: eric gisse on
Phil H wrote:
[...]

Stop responding to the idiocy factory.
From: BURT on
On Jul 24, 3:20 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Phil H wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Stop responding to the idiocy factory.

How does the whole energy difference in the new atom get into one
particle in order to radiate the gamma?

Mitch Raemsch