From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 21, 11:11 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> NATURE: Large Hadron Collider gets yet more exotic "to-do" list
> The Large Hadron Collider could throw up evidence of new physics earlier
> than expectedhttp://links.email.scientificamerican.com/ctt?kn=16&m=35619630&r=NTM5...

------------------
dont you see from heir high talking about should in a cople of yere
etc etc
THAT THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE ??...

i espacially like that quote from them
(just a littel example
quote
''giving infinite answers for the strength of particle interactions,
unless physicists fudge the numbers.

end of quote
(:-)
dont you see the pathetic talking

'INFINITE ANSWERS '''
common stupid crooks...

WE DONT NED INFINITE ANSWERS !!

WE NEED just A FEW GOD ONCE !!!
we like modest people !!!

not to mention that
'curved space' is not even in their big mouth !!!

with big hands

and small mouths !!!

ATB
Y.Porat
----------------------

From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>On Jul 21, 11:11 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> NATURE: Large Hadron Collider gets yet more exotic "to-do" list
>> The Large Hadron Collider could throw up evidence of new physics earlier
>> than
>> expectedhttp://links.email.scientificamerican.com/ctt?kn=16&m=35619630&r=NTM5...
>
>------------------
>dont you see from heir high talking about should in a cople of yere
>etc etc
>THAT THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE ??...

Nope ... the LHC isn't up to full power yet. It takes time

[snip usual porat ranting]

From: PD on
On Jul 23, 6:31 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 11:11 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > NATURE: Large Hadron Collider gets yet more exotic "to-do" list
> > The Large Hadron Collider could throw up evidence of new physics earlier
> > than expectedhttp://links.email.scientificamerican.com/ctt?kn=16&m=35619630&r=NTM5...
>
> ------------------
> dont you see from  heir high  talking about should in a cople of yere
> etc etc
> THAT  THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE ??...

Why? From the very *design* of the accelerator, long before it was
built, it was known that it would take a couple years of data taking
to get at some of the desired physics results.

Why would running as planned be considered trouble?

Where do you get the idea that an experimental facility that doesn't
give you the answer you're looking for in the first week must be in

From: Jacko on
Given the higgs boson has an eV rating, It should be within the bounds
to get a 95% confidence interval of how long a discovery will take.
Now if someone wants to forward themselves for on the line 99.9%
confidence interval then what collateral will be on the line?

Personally I think the Muon experiment will be the most useful, and
possibly worth the whole cost of the lot of them.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 23, 7:22 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 6:31 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 21, 11:11 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > NATURE: Large Hadron Collider gets yet more exotic "to-do" list
> > > The Large Hadron Collider could throw up evidence of new physics earlier
> > > than expectedhttp://links.email.scientificamerican.com/ctt?kn=16&m=35619630&r=NTM5...
>
> > ------------------
> > dont you see from  heir high  talking about should in a cople of yere
> > etc etc
> > THAT  THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE ??...
>
> Why? From the very *design* of the accelerator, long before it was
> built, it was known that it would take a couple years of data taking
> to get at some of the desired physics results.
>
> Why would running as planned be considered trouble?
>
> Where do you get the idea that an experimental facility that doesn't
> give you the answer you're looking for in the first week must be in
> trouble?
>

> > i espacially like that quote from them
> > (just a littel example
> > quote
> > ''giving infinite answers for the strength of particle interactions,
> > unless physicists fudge the numbers.
>
> > end of quote
> > (:-)
> > dont you see the pathetic talking
>
> > 'INFINITE    ANSWERS '''
> > common   stupid   crooks...
>
> > WE DONT NED INFINITE ANSWERS !!
>
> > WE NEED  just   A FEW GOD ONCE !!!
> > we like  modest people !!!
>
> > not to mention that
> > 'curved space' is not even in their big mouth   !!!
>
> > with big hands
>
> > and small mouths    !!!
>
> > ATB
> > Y.Porat
> > ----------------------

because i know betetr the basic of physics
than tose parrots

for instance

NO MASS (THE ONLY ONE!) NO REAL PHYSICS!
and if right wich i am pretty sure
no Higgs bosons that delivers particles teir mass
a real particle
DOES NOT6 NEED ANUYHING TO DELIVER IT ITS MASS
because ?? guess what
a mattwer of basic intelligence
based on the above rule!!
2
NO FORCE MESSENGER CAN BE '!!
BIGGER IN ANY ASPECT THAN ITS' MOTHER

that is as well basics of physics understandings
for instance
conservation of momentum !!
3
no ''force messenger'' that moves in a straight line
canm be an atttraction force agent
there for for instance
a photon cannot be any attraction agent !!!
etc etc
anyone who does not understand those basics
and goes on teaching it to the young generation
is sinning against advance of science
or
at least tell them:
thjere are scientists that reject those
silly questionable paradigms

and you young guys
dont take the parroting for granted --
just take it is questionable paradigms !!

ATB
Y.Porat

ATB
Y.Porat