From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 25, 9:07 pm, michael michalchik <michael.michalc...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> Nobody wants infinite answers that is why we do experiments and work
> on theories that give more specific ones.
>
> On Jul 23, 4:31 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 21, 11:11 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > NATURE: Large Hadron Collider gets yet more exotic "to-do" list
> > > The Large Hadron Collider could throw up evidence of new physics earlier
> > > than expectedhttp://links.email.scientificamerican.com/ctt?kn=16&m=35619630&r=NTM5...
>
> > ------------------
> > dont you see from  heir high  talking about should in a cople of yere
> > etc etc
> > THAT  THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE ??...
>
> > i espacially like that quote from them
> > (just a littel example
> > quote
> > ''giving infinite answers for the strength of particle interactions,
> > unless physicists fudge the numbers.
>
> > end of quote
> > (:-)
> > dont you see the pathetic talking
>
> > 'INFINITE    ANSWERS '''
> > common   stupid   crooks...
>
> > WE DONT NED INFINITE ANSWERS !!
>
> > WE NEED  just   A FEW GOD ONCE !!!
> > we like  modest people !!!
>
> > not to mention that
> > 'curved space' is not even in their big mouth   !!!
>
> > with big hands
>
> > and small mouths    !!!
>
> > ATB
> > Y.Porat
> > ----------------------

ok
so you see that that crook demagogue
Paul Draper
is a nast hand waver
that dared to call me a fool ..

that pig should publish at the bottom
of any of his posts here

A DISCLAIMER
something like tat:

'THE AUTHOR IS ASSOCIATED WITH A PRIVATE PUBLISHING COMPANY
INCLUDING PHYSICS '

Y.Porat
-----------------------

From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 26, 9:02 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> [snip porat lies and ranting]
>
> > Photon  Momentum  = hf/c!!
>
> we've been telling you that for ages .. and that completely refutes your
> claim that photon energy is many powers of ten less than E = hf
>
> [snip more porat lies and ranting]

----------------------
here goes the imbecile crook PD with his
anonymous name
so listen imbecile parrot
i showed in that hf /c
THAT THE PHOTON HAS MASS
THE ONLY MASS
TH EISSUE HERE WAS NOT
LISTEN CAREFULLT IMBECILE CROOK
THE ISSUE WA NOT WAHT IS THE MAGNITUDE
OF MASS ENERGY THAT IS INCORPORATED IN hf
th emass in it
IS ANOTHER OPERA FOR ITSELF
because
imbecile crook
hf i s not rhe mass (or energy) of a single photon
AGAIN FOR THE IMBECILE:

hf/c
is ******not*******
the momentum of the real single
photon
IT IS THE MOMENTUM OF A HUGE PACKET OF SINGLE PHOTONS

got it imbecile PD ???
and dont dare calling me a fool
before an imbecile crook like you
really understands about his
''instantaneous action'' that is done in zero time

zero is your brain anD INTEGRITY !!
the real single photon is emmited during the
PLANCK TIME
and that is a different story !!!

so take of you hat before taking about my
unprecedented findings !!
that you are intending to steal from me one day .
in your publishing Company .......

including all the fucken imbecile gangsters
body guard you gather around you !!!
if they are not you yourself !!!

Y.P

From: eric gisse on
Inertial wrote:

[...]

Just ignore him. Let him froth in silence, like Androcles.