From: MIKEY on
Hi all

I have a SUM result in M8 (this is my sub total)
I have a allocated cell Q8 to receive a final Total.

Cells N8,O8,P8 will be allocated the functions /, x, - (Division,
Multiplication, subtraction)

I would like Q8 to display the result of M8 being either /,x, or -
If neither of the 3 function are activated I would like Q8 to display my Sub
Total M8

Hope this make sense
any help would be appreciated
Regards
Mike
From: Gary''s Student on
Perhaps:

=IF(N8<>"",M8/N8,IF(O8<>"",M8*O8,IF(P8<>"",M8-P8,M8)))

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001