From: Hannah on
Good morning

I would like to write an if formula that will provide me with the month (in
words) if the date in a column falls between certain values, this needs to be
ongoing as the spreadsheet concerned will report ongoing data therefore there
will be more than seven sets of criteria to be evaluated.

Please could you let me know if this is possible?

Many thanks
From: Jacob Skaria on
With date in cell A1 try
=TEXT(A1,"mmmm")