From: Arny Krueger on
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message

>>> Marlboro menthol actually.
>>
>> You've got about another 30 years before it will catch
>> up with you. Maybe less.

>>> What the ^%$ does that have to do with routing sounds
>>> within a module?
>>
>> Why do I need to add reverb to drums when they are
>> playing in a room that is way too reverberant in the
>> first place?

> you dont.but you complainged the becasuse you had only a
> mono mix that you COULD not add efx se;lectivly to snare
> alone

As usual George, that was not a problem I had.

Why don't you remember how this all came to be?

I mentioned that I brought in the TD12 as a single mono input, and everybody
went off on me because I wasn't handling it as individual instruments. In
my application there is no need to, as the drums are among the least of my
problems.

> why this became a issue is beyond me

It's very simple George, you and Phidlo have educacated many people here to
believe that no matter what I do, its wrong. That means that no matter what
I say, the results are a crapstorm.

> why would it matter if you could when you don't want to?

You made it an issue George. I just mentioned that I brought it in as a mono
input because that is what I actually do. The fact that AAPLS was all in an
uproar over your previous attacks on me had a lot to do with it.

George, wake up! You and Phildo have made this place a hellhole with your
continual hypercriticism of people that you despise and put down at every
opportunity.

From: Phildo on

> Why don't you remember how this all came to be?

Yes, you don't know what you are talking about, same as always.

> I mentioned that I brought in the TD12 as a single mono input, and
> everybody went off on me because I wasn't handling it as individual
> instruments.

Actually you claimed it was a mono unit when everybody tried to tell you it
was stereo with two additional outputs.

> In my application there is no need to, as the drums are among the least
> of my problems.

Thanks for admitting you don't know how to mix drums Arny.

>> why this became a issue is beyond me
>
> It's very simple George, you and Phidlo have educacated many people here
> to believe that no matter what I do, its wrong.

No, you are just always wrong.

>That means that no matter what I say, the results are a crapstorm.

Something you bring entirely on yourself Arnold.

>> why would it matter if you could when you don't want to?
>
> You made it an issue George. I just mentioned that I brought it in as a
> mono input because that is what I actually do.

No, you claimed it was a mono unit. You even posted links to the manual
which clearly stated it was stereo. You have used this unit for years and
never even noticed it had LR outputs.

> The fact that AAPLS was all in an uproar over your previous attacks on me
> had a lot to do with it.

Or rather the fact you completely humiliated yourself yet again. Don't
forget if you look back to the start of the LS9 for sale thread or the
Thanks to George thread it was YOU who started the shitstorm with your
attacks on George.

> George, wake up! You and Phildo have made this place a hellhole with your
> continual hypercriticism of people that you despise and put down at every
> opportunity.

No Arnold, YOU have made this place what it is with your constant pretending
to be a sound engineer and lunatic behaviour. For once in your life take
responsibility for your own actions.

Phildo

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

>>> You've got about another 30 years before it will catch
>>> up with you. Maybe less.

>>> Why do I need to add reverb to drums when they are
>>> playing in a room that is way too reverberant in the
>>> first place?
>
>> you dont.but you complainged the becasuse you had only a
>> mono mix that you COULD not add efx se;lectivly to snare
>> alone
>
> As usual George, that was not a problem I had.
>
> Why don't you remember how this all came to be?

I sure do
it came to be when you saw the Left and right outputs on the TD12 then
proclaimed it a MONO unit
George

From: Arny Krueger on

> it came to be when you saw the Left and right outputs on
> the TD12 then proclaimed it a MONO unit

Not at all George, It all started when you went ballistic over the fact that
I use the TD12 as a mono instrument when you mistakenly thought my house
speakers were stereo.