From: Arkansan Raider on
Phil W wrote:
> This whole garbage of turning virtually any thread into a flamewar between
> certain folks in this group has become somewhere far beyond annoying.
>
> I mean, this is worse than kindergarten...
>
> Can�t we just try to get back to normal discussions? And by "normal" I mean
> something else, than turning every thread here into a war scenario between
> Arny and other regulars. If you guys need it, make up special threads for
> it, but it�s just a big pity, that we�re back to the point, where there�s
> nothing else besides that.
>
> A really desperate PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Preach it, my brother.

---Jeff
From: Audio1 on
Phil W wrote:
> This whole garbage of turning virtually any thread into a flamewar between
> certain folks in this group has become somewhere far beyond annoying.
>
> I mean, this is worse than kindergarten...

It certainly isn't 'professional' by any stretch of the imagination.
I'd spend a lot of time looking elsewhere before I hired *anyone* who
has taken part in the flame wars regardless of claimed experience or
inventory.

> Can�t we just try to get back to normal discussions? And by "normal" I mean
> something else, than turning every thread here into a war scenario between
> Arny and other regulars. If you guys need it, make up special threads for
> it, but it�s just a big pity, that we�re back to the point, where there�s
> nothing else besides that.
>
> A really desperate PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go along with that.

From: Denny Strauser on
Phil W wrote:
> This whole garbage of turning virtually any thread into a flamewar between
> certain folks in this group has become somewhere far beyond annoying.
>
> I mean, this is worse than kindergarten...
>
> Can�t we just try to get back to normal discussions? And by "normal" I mean
> something else, than turning every thread here into a war scenario between
> Arny and other regulars. If you guys need it, make up special threads for
> it, but it�s just a big pity, that we�re back to the point, where there�s
> nothing else besides that.
>
> A really desperate PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I second this motion!
-Denny
From: Denny Strauser on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> "Audio1(a)teranews.com" <Audio1(a)audio.net> wrote in message
>> Phil W wrote:
>>> This whole garbage of turning virtually any thread into a flamewar
>>> between certain folks in this group has become somewhere far beyond
>>> annoying.
>>>
>>> I mean, this is worse than kindergarten...
>> It certainly isn't 'professional' by any stretch of the imagination. I'd
>> spend a lot of time looking elsewhere before I hired *anyone* who has
>> taken part in the flame wars regardless of claimed experience or
>> inventory.
>>
>>> Can�t we just try to get back to normal discussions? And by "normal" I
>>> mean something else, than turning every thread here into a war scenario
>>> between Arny and other regulars. If you guys need it, make up special
>>> threads for it, but it�s just a big pity, that we�re back to the point,
>>> where there�s nothing else besides that.
>>>
>>> A really desperate PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
>> I'll go along with that.
>
> That has already been tried
> I neither spoke to or read postings from arnii for almost 3 years
> he got worse and worse
> instead of trying what hasen't worked in 10 years we are trying something
> that has only failed about 3 months now
> can't do the ignore thing anymore
> arnii upped the ante and I will see him through
> he will never get any peace here EVER
> there is no solution left that can include arnii and aapls together
> George

There IS one option you haven't tried. Don't respond to insults &
attacks. One has to wonder what a one-sided argument might sound like
..... the sound of one-hand-clapping?
-Denny
From: Denny Strauser on
Phildo wrote:
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> That has already been tried
>> I neither spoke to or read postings from arnii for almost 3 years
>> he got worse and worse
>> instead of trying what hasen't worked in 10 years we are trying something
>> that has only failed about 3 months now
>> can't do the ignore thing anymore
>> arnii upped the ante and I will see him through
>> he will never get any peace here EVER
>> there is no solution left that can include arnii and aapls together
>
> If he behaves himself there is no reason he can't become a useful poster. He
> needs to stick with what he knows, keep quiet on stuff he doesn't, accept
> and learn from his mistakes and realise the way he is treated on here is
> purely down to the way he acts. OK, he needs serious psychiatric help in
> order to do most of this but his apology yesterday was a good start.
>
> I agree though, no rest until he shapes up or ships out.
>
> Phildo

DITTO
-Denny