From: Access Developer on
"Bob Alston" <bobalston9(a)yahoo.com> wrote

> I use it to automate downloads of data.
> I initiate the scripts built in iMacros from
> Access vba and it results in a downloaded
> fild. I then process that via vba.
>
> There is a version that provides more
> integration with VB. The scripting version
> has these capabilities. However it has been
> a long time since I looked at those details
> as I didn't need them.

Thanks for the explanation, Bob. I appreciate it. I'll add iMacros to my
list of "things to look into".

Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP

From: LLY on
On Jun 19, 8:29 am, "Access Developer" <accde...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> "Bob Alston" <bobalst...(a)yahoo.com> wrote
>
>  > I use it to automate downloads of data.
>  > I initiate the scripts built in iMacros from
>  > Access vba and it results in a downloaded
>  > fild.  I then process that via vba.
>  >
>  > There is a version that provides more
>  > integration with VB.  The scripting version
>  > has these capabilities.  However it has been
>  > a long time since I looked at those details
>  > as I didn't need them.
>
> Thanks for the explanation, Bob. I appreciate it. I'll add iMacros to my
> list of "things to look into".
>
>  Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP

Thank you all very much for your replies. I guess it is pretty clear
to me that I have to drop this idea given my personal limitations.