From: visweswaran28 on
Hi,
I want to know how to receive the return value when executing shell
command using vc++.
I executed the shell command using ShellExecute() in vc++. In some
case that command will produce results, so that I need to know to
retrive the resultant value.
From: Christian ASTOR on
On 20 jan, 07:48, "visweswara...(a)gmail.com" <visweswara...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

> I want to know how to receive the return value when executing shell
> command using vc++.
> I executed the shell command using ShellExecute() in vc++. In some
> case that command will produce results, so that I need to know to
> retrive the resultant value.

For the exit code, you can do with :
ShellExecuteEx() - WaitForSingleObject() - GetExitCodeProcess()