From: R.Wieser on
Hello Paul,

> Just an idea, but - is it possible to use the drag and drop
> mechanism to do this?

:) Same thought here. Just two things : one is that AFAIK drag-and-drop is
a mouse-operated thing (have not seen any indication how to do it
programmatically) and two, currently I even have problems with
drag-and-dropping a simple piece of memory-based text (CF_TEXT ) to Notepad

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

-- Origional message:
Paul N <gw7rib(a)aol.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
b1d1a09f-7c03-4b85-a9b3-2a951ff2d45c(a)i13g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...