From: Kurt Kaufman on
We recently hit error 1453 while doing an overlapped Write to disk from our
document management application. There is no quota configured on this
system, which makes it seem that this error is actually complaining about the
lack of some other resource. What can cause this error to occur (besides
disk quota)? Is there a way to determine what limit was actually hit, and
what caused it? What can we do to prevent this problem from occurring again?

--
Kurt Kaufman
From: Thomas F. Divine on
Google for "error 1453". There are some messages about this being raised by
SQL and possibly some AV products. Nothing specific, however.

Is your OVERLAPPED structure properly initialized?

The SDK Help says:

The WriteFile function may fail with ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_QUOTA, which means the
calling process's buffer could not be page-locked. For more information, see
SetProcessWorkingSetSize.

You might examine the working set defaults and see if somehow you app is
exceeding them.

Just shots in the dark!

Thomas F. Divine
http://www.pcausa.com