From: Skybuck Flying on
But then again... a robot leg could make akward sounds... it could get
defect... which would even be more akward... it could malfunction which
would be super akward...

It could also be cool... maybe it can do cool tricks... or maybe it's super
strong...

It could also be used to "hide" a weapon...

Hmmm I wonder if he gets through airport security if he has robot leg...

Wow things I usually never think about...

Bye,
Skybuck.

From: Skybuck Flying on
Anyway... my last thought on this... in the near future it will probably be
possible to grow new legs !

Unfortunately that will probably come to late for this guy... :(

Oh well... you can't have it all now can you ?! ;) :)

Bye,
Skybuck.