From: Skybuck Flying on
Ok,

Finally to answer my own question:

Did the guy get filthy rich ?

My best bet: Probably yeah... he should have some money... he worked at
IBM... maybe he get nice stock options... :)

Maybe like a whole lot of stock options ! ;) :)

The patent is from 1996... by that time there were decent computers
already... so he could have worked on pretty good computers which helps... I
would have been more impressed if he invented this in 1981 or so ?!

But 1996 not bad ! ;)

I wonder if any machines were actually made with this invention inside it ?

For now I am gonna give it a rest... somebody else will have to continue the
hunt for this technology ;) :) =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D