From: Patchoulirn on
My daughter gave me her old pc, and cannot remember her login password. I
can't get into Windows XP at all!!! Is there some way we can open the system?
From: 1PW on
Patchoulirn wrote:
> My daughter gave me her old pc, and cannot remember her login password. I
> can't get into Windows XP at all!!! Is there some way we can open the system?

Follow method #2 if the Administrator password was never changed.

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305>

--
1PW
From: Pen on
Patchoulirn wrote:
> My daughter gave me her old pc, and cannot remember her login password. I
> can't get into Windows XP at all!!! Is there some way we can open the system?
You could try this;
http://download.cnet.com/Password-Cracker/3000-2092_4-10226556.html

Pages: 1
Prev: NT5CSC