From: DavidS on
I have laptop - Windows XP Pro. Have connected to network but the network
store is showing offline, i.e., *NT5CSC format.

I can I get the network store - ONLINE - since I'm unable to review anything
on the network share while it's NT5CSC format.
From: DavidS on
I have laptop - Windows XP Pro. Have connected to network but the network
store is showing offline, i.e., *NT5CSC format.

HOW can I get the network store - ONLINE - since I'm unable to review
anything
on the network share while it's NT5CSC format.

Also, WHY is the network share being placed in an OFFLINE state to begin with?
From: DavidS on
IF THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS????????

From: Bennett Marco on
DavidS <DavidS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>IF THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS????????

Apparently not... same as in your other thread dealing with this same
issue.