From: dswindell on
How can I assign a global signature line to all my outlook users (possilby
from within Exchange 2007)? Is there a way to control this and assign to all
users?
From: Steffen Brandsborg on
Hi,

As i know of its not possible to create a global signature without using
any 3rd party applications, but i know there is alot of solutions to do just
that.